What is the cost of an acupuncture treatment?
The cost is $90.00 per treatment. Some private insurance companies cover acupuncture. Some HMOs offer a discount for acupuncture treatments. Please check with your individual insurance company for information.
Our Financial Policy
1. All payments must be made at time of session unless other arrangements have been agreed to. We accept Cash, Check, or Apple Pay.
2. Cancellation policy: Because of limited times available and high demand, it is necessary to enforce a strict cancellation policy.
- If a client cancels at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, there is no charge.
- If a client cancels less than 24 hours prior to the appointment or does not show, the client will be charged a fee that is equivalent to the cost of one full session.
3. Late Policy: Acupuncture Therapy provides you our fullest attention during your allotted time. Your respect of other client’s time is appreciated and sessions will end promptly as scheduled. Late arrivals are responsible for the full fee of the session.
|Initial Evaluation (45-60 minutes)||$90.00|
|Follow up session (45 minutes)||$90.00|
|Tufts/Harvard Pilgrim/Blue Shield||$70.00|
|Children (under 12) and Seniors (over 65)||$70.00|